Welcome to NFT Scope Art, also called “the Website.”
You agree to be bound by these Terms if you access or use the Website in any way.
Please pay close attention to these terms.
Please don’t use the Website if you don’t agree with all of these rules.
We suggest that you look at these Terms often to see if they’ve been changed.
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time, at our sole discretion, and without prior notice. If you continue to access or use the Website, you agree to the updated or changed Terms.
5. You can only use the Website for your own personal needs. You can’t make money off of the Website or anything on it.
6. To use our site, you must be at least 18 years old. By using our website and agreeing to these terms, you are saying that you are at least 18 years old.
8. Users can post comments and other content (“Content”) in different places on the website. You are the only one who is responsible for your Content and what happens when you post it.
9. The views of the Website are not shown in the content that users post. Publishing content doesn’t guarantee that it is true, accurate, legal, or up to date.
10. We own all of the information and content on the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, data, text, photos, graphics, video, etc. You agree not to change, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, make derivative works from, transfer, sell, resell, or use in any way other than private reading. You also agree not to:
11. We are not responsible for any Content that you or any other third party posts, stores, or uploads, or for any loss or damage to that Content. We are also not responsible for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or other Content that you might find offensive.
12. As the company that runs this website, we are not responsible for any statements, claims, or content made by its users. We aren’t required to screen, edit, or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through the Website. However, we have the right and complete freedom to look at the Content before or after it’s published, stop the publication of inappropriate, insufficient, or wrong Content, or remove such Content after it’s been published, as we see fit (even when such Content does not breach these Terms). We do have the right to monitor Content, but we don’t do it very often.
13. We keep the right to choose which Content will be published, how long it will be published, where it will be published, how it will look, and anything else that has to do with publishing Content on the Website.
We can’t promise that all content will be published, either all the time or for a certain amount of time.
14. If you know of a violation of your or our brand, your content, or any of your rights, please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected].
15. If you use the website in a way that doesn’t follow these rules, you’re breaking these Terms and could lose your right to use the website or respond to it, among other things.
16. We reserve the right to make any part or service of the Website a paid service and, as a result, limit access to certain parts of the Website unless a certain fee is paid to us (details are on the Website).
17. We also reserve the right, at our own will, to limit access to other parts of the Website or to the whole Website.
18. We own or have a licence for all intellectual property rights on and to the Website, including all articles, text, graphics, and other works, such as copyrights, trademarks, etc.
The Website is protected by a number of laws, including the Israeli Copyright Law of 2007, the Singapore Copyright Act of 2006, and any other laws in Israel, Singapore, and other countries that protect intellectual property.
19. Without our written permission, you are not allowed to copy, distribute, publicly display, offer to the public, transfer to the public, change, adapt, process, make derivative works, sell, lease, or use any part of the Website in any way other than for private review.
20. There may be mistakes or wrong information in the website’s content, as well as in the information, products, and services related to that content.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THEIR CORRECTNESS, AND WE REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE. Any community-based service that runs on users’ posts and the information they give is bound to have mistakes and leave out important information. The website is given to you “as is,” and you shouldn’t use it for anything other than general reading for yourself (ESPECIALLY NOT AS BASIS FOR ANY INVESTMENT IN BITCOIN OR IN ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCT OR ITEM DETAILED HEREIN).
21. WE MAKE NO CLAIMS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DATA, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. All of these things are given “as is” and “as available” without any kind of warranty.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY EMAIL FROM US IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, DATA, WORKS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
22. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF, OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY, OR
23. IN ANY CASE, YOUR ONLY REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO CORRECTING SUCH ERRORS OR DEFECTS, AND IN LIGHT OF THE SITUATION.
24. Additionally and without derogating from the above clause, we will not be liable for any form of liability arising from your reliance on, or in connection with, the use of the content of commercial information posted on the Website.
25. This limitation of liability shows how the parties have shared the risk.
Even if a limited remedy in these Terms is found to have failed to do what it was supposed to do, the limits in this section will still be in place.
26. We may put advertisements and/or business-related information on the Website.
This kind of information could come from us or from someone else.
We can’t promise that it is true or correct.
We want to make it clear that advertising or publishing commercial content does not mean that we recommend or encourage people to buy the goods or services that are advertised.
27. If the Website has links to services or apps that we don’t run or manage, we won’t be responsible if you rely on or use their content or information, including, but not limited to, its completeness, accuracy, correctness, or date.
We won’t be responsible for any kind of damage, whether it’s financial or not, that comes from your use of or reliance on the content of services you got to through links on the Website.
28. We can change, adapt, or modify the Website (or any of its content), the amount and availability of the Website’s content, and anything else related to the Website, in whole or in part, without having to give you advance notice.
You can’t make a claim, complaint, or demand against us because we made these changes or because something went wrong because of these changes.
29. You can stop using the Website at any time and for any reason you want. You don’t have to tell the Website that this is happening.
30. We can stop providing the Website in its entirety or in any part of it, temporarily or permanently, at any time and for any reason we choose.
31. The laws of Singapore will be the only ones that apply to these Terms. There will be no other laws that apply.
Any dispute, claim, or controversy that has anything to do with these Terms, the Website, or the content of the Website (in any way) will only be heard by the right court in Singapore.
32. If you want to take legal action against us because of how you accessed or used the Website, you must do so within two (2) years of the day you found out about your right to do so. If you don’t file a lawsuit within the given time frame, the cause of action will be permanently barred, your claim will be limited, and you will have given up on the lawsuit for good.
34. If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations listed above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the original provision’s intent, and the rest of these Terms will still apply.
Also, any Website-related content or database may be given to third parties at our discretion, and by using the Website, you agree to that.
36. If you have any questions about the Website, you can contact us through the “Contact Us” page on the Website or at [email protected]. We will do our best to answer your question as soon as possible.
www.nftscope.art is in charge of the information that is collected on this site.
The safety of personal information.
www.nftscope.art takes the protection and security of Personal Data very seriously. It will only use this information in a way that is legal and safe, and it will do so in accordance with this Agreement and any Data Protection Laws that apply.
www.nftscope.art may process Personal Data about Users and other people who use the Services so that they can offer the Services.
The Privacy Notice on www.nftscope.art also has rules about how the Service can be used.
Please read our Privacy notice because it has important information about how we collect, process, and use your personal data in relation to the Services.
Here is where you can find the privacy notice.
“Personal data” is information about a person who can be identified or found.
Send technical information by email (IP address, operating system and browser type)
www.nftscope.art may hire a sub-processor (the Sub-contractor) to handle any personal data processed in connection with this Agreement (the Protected Data). It will make sure that any sub-contractor is subject to the same obligations with respect to the Protected Data that are in this clause.
Without limiting the rest of this clause, www.nftscope.art will make sure that, when Protected Data is shared with it in connection with this Agreement (whether by the Client, data subjects, or someone else), it does the following:
complies fully with the data protection principles when processing the Protected Data; only uses the Protected Data for the purposes told to it by the Client and/or the relevant data subjects; follows the procedures and policies agreed to by the Parties from time to time; shall not and will make sure that its Sub-contractor does not transfer the Protected Data (or any part of it) outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection; keeps appropriate records.
There is an information security programme in place at www.nftscope.art called the “Security Program.” This programme has administrative, technical, and physical safeguards that are right for its size and complexity, the nature and scope of its activities, and the importance of Customer Data sent or received in connection with this Agreement.